|Wednesday December 16th, 2020 from 4 to 7 PM,
Universities play a crucial role in underpinning innovation and entrepreneurial activities. They provide the conditions, facilities and talent that foster the emergence of breakthrough ideas. Where universities initially used to focus on commercializing research, nowadays, they increasingly turn their efforts towards supporting students in their entrepreneurial endeavors.
The See-V-Lab project sought to foster this entrepreneurial potential among students by offering student entrepreneurs access to resources and coaching, by fostering cross-border collaboration and by creating an online content platform.
See-V-Lab is an Interreg Euregio Meuse-Rhine project, with 798.860 euro from the European Regional Development Fund.
With this event we aim to share our insights and provide a forum for sharing inspirational insights and useful experiences.
The following experts will share their ideas, afterwards break-out rooms will be organized to facilitate networking and sharing ideas, insights and experiences :
– Bernard Surlemont – Professor of Entrepreneurship – HEC Université de Liége
– Philippe Mustar – Professor of Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Public Policy – Mines ParisTech
– Yvette Baggen – Assistant Professor of Entrepreneurial Education – Wageningen University & Research
– Jeroen Coelen – PhD student and lecturer Entreperneurship – TUDelft
– Student entrepreneurs intervention